This is a very simple step by step habit list for getting your work noticed, out there and hopefully making sales.
- Make it
- Photograph it. (see our handy guide to photographing your artwork)
- Down or upload to your computer
- Edit the picture
- Name the photo jpeg with title and size.
- Open your Artlook Inventory
- Create the entry, click save.
- Add a description, (use notepad on your desktop then copy and paste into the Artlook entry) click save
- Add the new entry to a Web_Gallery Grouping, click save
- Your work is now on your website.
- Tweet about your new work
- Add it to your Instagram account, with lots of hash tags
- Share it to your Facebook Page.
Get into the habit of doing 1 to 9, that will keep all your work up to date and ready in your Artlook inventory which, as a result, makes it super easy to offer new collections to your gallery or collectors.
Get into the habit of doing 1 to 14 and your web presence will be up to date and relevant.
- Taking and Using Pictures of your Artwork - May 2022
- Do I Need a Web Site? - March 2022
- Artlook Spotlight Rebecca Styles - February 2022
- Artlook Spotlight: Sheila Fowler - January 2022
- Beating the January Blues - January 2022
- What is Artlook. - August 2020
- Making Social Media work for You. - April 2020
- Ideas for keeping your Art Business healthy during a pandemic. - March 2020
- Keeping your Art Business Running Smoothly - February 2020
- The peculiar stress of being a self-employed artist and how to deal with it. - November 2018